Monday, February 27, 2017

26th February 2017

So I get to make an emergency email because I learned that because my visa hasn't come yet, that even if it does come I will still be serving one full transfer (6 weeks) in the Salt lake city Utah mission for one full transfer. I have been soooo sad saying goodbye to everyone and sister Bartholemew cried. I will be taking the train (or tracks as people in Utah call it) and my mission president will be president spendlove. For those who don't know, the mission president and his wife are basically mum and dad so this is a BIG deal! I know this is God's hand in my life and that there is no such thing as coincidence and I have no idea if i'll get to call in with my family when I get to America so I might just see you guys next p day (I don't know which day p day is in this mission).

No comments:

Post a Comment